Let's be real:
You already know what you need help with!
I love to work on a variety of projects - whether you need help with some tweaks to your blog, designing and setting up your lead magnet, setting up a tripwire funnel, migrating course platforms, basic video editing for your course videos, or anything else to do with design and tech for your online business:
Let me take care of it, so you can get back to business.
How we can work together...
By The Hour
Done with you (DIY walkthrough) or done for you
You want some support for this ONE thing you've already spent way too many hours trying to DIY, and wasted even more hours scrolling Instagram to cope with the overwhelm.
Wasn't this thing supposed to be easy?
With so many tools marketed as easy even if you're not tech-savvy, you keep trying new things, are faced with a lot of digital levers and pulleys, and end up frustrated that they're not as easy as they claim to be.
You KNOW it shouldn't take you as long as it has and just want to get it off your plate. If you could just get this ONE thing taken care of, you can take it from there and continue growing your business.
Examples of projects I typically can complete in 1-2 hours:
- Small customizations or edits on your site
- Setting up smaller automations, such as connecting your payment provider to your email list
- DIY Walkthrough call where we go over the thing you need help with and I guide you through the steps
Book Me For A Day
Done for you
You have a punch list of things you need taken care of.
Get my undivided attention for a full day, and I'll help you cross those things off your list in just one day!
When you book me for a 1-day VIP Intensive, I can focus on just YOUR project and get a lot more done in a day.
I'll work in order of priority of everything on your punch list, so the most important things will get done first.
My VIP Intensive includes:
- Pre-intensive questionnaire
- A 1-hour kick-off call, which happens about a week or so before the intensive (to review the task list, check that I have access to everything I need, and set expectations for the day of the Intensive)
- 7-8 hours of work on the day of the Intensive. As we already checked that I have access to everything I need during the kick-off call, you don't need to be available during this day.
- 1-hour post-intensive follow-up call for any last minute changes/edits/corrections
- 30 days of post-intensive email support, so you can ask questions about how to move forward with the work I did for you
Examples of projects I typically can complete in a day:
- A punch list of small things you need taken care of
- Design your lead magnet, e-book, short-form sales page & other technical sales funnel setup activities
- Set up your course or membership platform
- Migrating you from one platform to another, such as WordPress to Kajabi (or vice versa), Teachable to ThriveCart Learn+, etc. *
*Note: this may take multiple days depending on how much content needs to be migrated.
Now booking for March 2024
1-day vip intensive
I have experience with...
If you don’t see the tool or system you use in your business listed,
please do get in touch as I’m a fast learner and love to explore new (to me) systems!
You can also hire me to improve/streamline/automate your business systems.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premiere Pro
- GSuite – Google Calendar, Docs, Drive, Forms, GMail, Keep, Sheets, etc.
- Keap (formerly InfusionSoft)
- Make (formerly Integromat)
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Pabbly Connect
- Beaver Builder
- Gutenberg (Default WordPress)
What my clients say
I got overwhelmed with all my tasks for my online course. I knew I needed help but was hesitant to spend money before I'm making money on this course. Working with Anouska has eased my stress levels! She's been extremely knowledgeable and capable with all my technology and web design needs. I'm now able to focus on what I love, coaching and teaching. Thanks to Anouska, I had a smooth course launch!
— Rebecca Tolin
The only reason I’m hesitant to write this glowing review is because I would prefer to keep Anouska all to myself! That’s how good Anouska is. Her knowledge of my tech stack (and beyond) is very impressive, plus her ability to communicate during projects and catch small details is an absolute godsend. Anouska has been my tech and marketing Swiss Army knife for the last year. Truthfully, she has set the bar very high. It would be an understatement to say how grateful I am to have her on my team!
— Ashley Brown, Kween Creative
Working with Anouska has been awesome. She was prompt, followed my haphazard instructions well, and knew exactly the support I needed. She's super knowledgeable and gave me the option to use a new to me platform that worked well and did all I needed it to do. She's been prompt, efficient, but super supportive in our project, and that communication has been key to me getting other work done while she has set up automation in my business for me! Paying her saved me money! The biggest impact was knowing that she was on hand to get the job done and that I could relax and leave her to it! The quality of her service has been excellent, and I would recommend her to anyone who needs tech support.
— Shelly Terry, Sheldon Social
Anouska has been an absolute lifesaver to my sanity and has enabled me to focus on growing the business and creating things I love, rather than spending tedious, long hours in confusion and frustration trying to get my nerdy code hat on and decipher website forums.
— TK Byron, Badass Beings
It was such a pleasure working with Anouska. She’s responsive, thorough and is great at what she does! I LOVE my new sales page. I’m really, really proud and happy with it! I raised my price and more people joined – my revenue went up 175%!
— Erika Vieira
Anouska is very responsive, super detailed, helpful and extremely reliable – and my sales page is looking like a million bucks.
— Jasna Burza
We needed a new sales page on a tight schedule. Anouska came highly recommended so we signed on, albeit a bit concerned how the time zone difference could affect us. As soon as we got started, we realized that wasn't an issue at all. Anouska's response time is amazing! She is so fast and efficient with her time. The sales page looks great and I truly appreciate the expertise she brought to the table and the systems she has set up for quick and effective communication with her clients.
— Belinda Rosenblum, Own Your Money
Anouska has created a gorgeous opt-in for my website that totally reflects my brand. There is no doubt in my mind that this will be huge factor in my business attract new clients.
— Ashley Wilhite